PLS HVR 505G Green Beam Rotary Laser
The PLS HVR 505G is a compact, Green Beam laser designed for long range interior layout projects.
- Horizontal and vertical applications; the PLS HVR 505G is designed to give up to 3 times the visibility of traditional rotary lasers.
- This rotary laser tool is well-suited for mid- or long-range interior layout, and ideal for drywall, and acoustic ceiling layout.
- Use on horizontal and vertical axes, with an accuracy of +/- 1/8 of an inch at 100 feet.
- The PLS HVR 505G is fully self-leveling to within 5 degrees, sets up quickly, and gives bright, clear laser lines.
Class III Laser Product
The RL-H4C Package Includes:
- PLS HVR 505G
- Ceiling Bracket
- Carrying Case
- PLS HVD 505 Detector
- PLS RC Remote Control
- (2) Magnetic Laser Targets
- Both Alkaline and NIMH battery packs
- Operating Manual
- Working Range: +/- 500 Feet Radius (152 meters Radius)
- Self Leveling Rating: 5 Degrees
- Accuracy: +/-1/8 inch @ 100 Feet (3mm @ 30 meters)
- Power Supply: NIMH Rechargeable Batteries and Alkaline Battery Pack
- Dimensions: 7.5 inch x 8 inch x 6 inch
- 3 year manufacturer’s warranty from date of purchase - North America