The impact of the new coronavirus disease, COVID-19, is being felt all over the world. We encourage you to take the necessary steps to keep yourself and those around you safe.
Like you, we are considered an Essential Business Operation. INTEQ Distributors will continue to be here to service and support your needs. However, it will be under the following temporary guidelines for our locations to keep our employees safe, and to obey the new government mandates to slow and stop the spread of the virus.
EFFECTIVE MARCH 24, 2020
- Our fulfillment centers in both the US & Canada are both open and we are shipping orders.
- Our Hours of Operation Will Remain 7:30 AM – 5:00 PM local time, but our doors will be locked to the general public.
- We continue to accept dealer orders by phone or email, at [email protected]
- Our sales and technical support staff are available to answer your questions and conduct virtual training online. Contact your sales manager for details.
- We encourage you to utilize our dropship service. We have waived our standard dropship fee through April 30th on prepaid orders.
- We have ample inventory as we were stocking up for the spring construction season.
We are here to assist you with any problems or questions you might have. Nothing is more important than the health and safety of our community. In this time of crisis, we know our role is to not only to help you continue to operate, but also to help us all adapt to this new changing reality.
We all must stay resilient, INTEQ will continue to support you and your business, as best we can. We will keep you updated as the situation evolves, in the meantime please be safe.
Thank You for Your Continued Business!
North American General Manager – INTEQ Distributors, LLC.