Real Time Excavator Grade Control System
A grade control system simple to install, no cables, easy to move from a machine to another, always at the top of latest technologies.
How Does iDig Work?
Electronic angle sensors wirelessly communicate with each other and the control box to calculate the real-time position of the bucket teeth or cutting edge.
- Designed and developed to enable easy Installation and calibration.
- Eliminates wasted fuel and machine downtime waiting for a grade check.
- Gives the operator the information right in the cab
- Easily handles tough jobsite conditions
- Compact, heavy duty, water and dirt proof
- Solar charging means no extra work at day’s end
- Radio communication means no cable breakage to worry about
iDig Works on ALL Excavators, Backhoes, Mini Excavators with a Wide Variety of Buckets. Use it for Footings, Foundations, Drainage, Trenches, Embankments, Tank Setting, etc.