FR1000 System – Large Excavator
The FR1000 is Futtura’s premiere multiGNSS, multi-frequency position and heading receiver designed specifically for the machine control market. Providing precise heading, Athena RTK positioning, and its rugged design is compliant to IP69K, MILSTD- 810G, and IEC 60068-2 standards. The FR 1000 supports antenna separations up to 10 meters, offering heading accuracy to 0.01 degrees RMS in addition to RTK position accuracy.
• Athena™ RTK Engine
• Extremely accurate heading with baselines up to 10m
• Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS/IRNSS
• Integrated Ethernet, CAN, internal 400MHz radio, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
• Powerful WebUI accessed via Wi-Fi plus 12 multicolor LEDs
• Integrated IMU delivers fast start-up times and maintains heading during temporary GNSS outage
• Fully rugged IP69K, and MIL-STD-810G compliant solution for the harshest environments
There are no reviews yet.